If you just installed Linux Fedora, maybe you want to customize it a little bit more to make it even better. Here are some ideas!
- Install a chromium browser
- If using Gnome, install the https://extensions.gnome.org/
- Remove Alt+Tab Delay v2, Just Perfection, Night Theme Switcher, Scrovol, Soft brightness, Unite, Wandering Pixel
- Install Ulauncher
- Install and import some fonts like Segoe UI and SF Pro (now websites will render exactly as desired)
- Setup RPM Fusion and browse website for packages
Remember to look for other blog post or video uploads that have “must do stuff after install” or things like that and the sort. You want to be able to stay updated on Fedora to squeeze out max efficiency and potential.