Linux Fedora is a fantastic distro, and if you want to customize it a little bit more to make it even better, here are some ideas!
- Install a chromium browser
- If using Gnome, install the https://extensions.gnome.org/
- Remove Alt+Tab Delay v2, Just Perfection, Night Theme Switcher, Scrovol, Soft brightness, Unite, Wandering Pixel
- Here are all my favorite extensions at the moment
- Install Ulauncher
- Install and import some fonts like Segoe UI and SF Pro (now websites will render exactly as desired)
- Setup RPM Fusion and browse website for packages
- Install nVidia Drivers
- Make sure you chose the right desktop environment, perhaps you want to try something new
- Install Bing Wallpaper
- Install ksnip and Uninstall Gnome Screenshot using the store.
Remember to look for other blog post or video uploads that have “must do stuff after install” or things like that and the sort. You want to be able to stay updated on Fedora to squeeze out max efficiency and potential.
I really like to browse the forums so I can learn stuff and post questions to get help. When I join a community, I usually almost always find a cool icon on the web to set as my picture, here is a cool website to find avatars — https://www.flaticon.com/