- Visit this GoDaddy page to grant access: https://account.godaddy.com/access
It’s really easy to grant access to other people if you have GoDaddy. I recommend using the account access tool. You don’t have to reveal your password plus other sensitive data.
- In your account manager, click the Account settings menu, and then select Delegate access.
- In the People who can access my account area, click Grant access.
- Complete the following fields:
- Access Level “Manage Products”
- Click Invite.
You can also visit the official GoDaddy Help Article that’ll help you give others account access to your GoDaddy account.