You can buy, transfer, renew and manage your domains and directly connect with website builders like WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix. Connect a WEB Hosting account to unlock even more power.
How it works
When you use Von to manage your Domains, you can:
- Search for available domains.
- Buy domain names for $25.
- Transfer domains you already own from other registrars for $25.
- Manage and renew domain registration for $8/yr.
- Transfer domains between owners on Von.
- Integrate with web hosts to create and improve your domain’s web presence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which domain endings does Von offer?
All the most common domain endings from .com to .net to .org and a couple in-between. Von makes it easy to find a simple, memorable domain that’s best suits you.
How much does a domain cost?
Von charges $25 for domain registration and that includes premium features like privacy protection and an easy to use dashboard to manage records. The cost of your every Top Level Domain (tld) will always be $25 to register, and $8 to renew. Some fancier domain names name may cost a couple extra dollars (like .cloud or .host). Our pricing is always transparent with no surprises.
Can I transfer my existing domain to Von?
Yes. Transferring a domain can take UPTO 4 days and involve a few steps, including unlocking your domain with the current registrar and retrieving your EPP code. You may also have to disable privacy protection. After you initiate transfer, mostly everything after that is automated and you just have to wait. Once the transfer is complete, your domain will be extended by one year.
Does Von offer WEB Hosting?
Yes. Have us help you get your website online for $12/mt. You may purchase web hosting yourself or have us do everything for you. You may also forward your domain to a website you already have.
Can other people help me manage my domain?
Yes. Easily share permissions so other people can manage your domain’s registration, web presence, and DNS settings. Sharing a domain won’t change its ownership — it’s still yours. All you need is a a unique email address if you don’t want to share your login credentials.
- Before you buy a domain, it helps to have a clear goal in mind for how you want to use the domain. Consider these questions:
- What do you want to do on the web?
- Do you want email addresses for your family, coworkers, or employees?
- Will it be for personal or business use?
- Do you want to build a new website, use the domain for an existing website, or use it for email and other services?
- After you buy a domain name for $25, there’s an annual $8 renewal fee to keep the name.
- If you want to use your domain for a new website, you must select a host with web servers to serve your site. We recommend using WordPress to build your simple or business website.
- Setup an email addresses @ your domain or just create an email forward.