For whatever reason, if you need to bulk remove subdomains from .CSV file this is how you do it.
- Open up your .CSV file and copy entire column
- Paste your content into URL List Cleaner by Orange Fox
- Click Trim to Root, Remove Duplicate Domain and Remove HTTP Variations
- You are done.
This is an especially helpful way to get results if you scrape tons of data from websites (using Screaming Frog or ScrapeBox) and need to organize your results. Search queries that I used to get results and couldn’t find any:
- CSV remove duplicate domains
- remove duplicate domains
- csv bulk remove subdomains
- csv remove domains
- remove duplicate domains from csv
- google sheets remove duplicate domains
- google sheets remove bulk subdomains